WELCOME TO WORK ‘n’ SHARE COMMUNITY!
We’re happy to have you on board!
Please find below a compiled list of useful infos so you can start working straight away.
- Don’t miss any info! Make sure you’re subscribed to our Google Group (click here)
- Don’t miss the fun! Install Slack on your phone and join our group (click here)
- Don’t miss the toilet paper! Read this document to learn where it’s hidden.
- To get listed in the coworkers list on our webpage please send a picture or your logo, your job description or your field of expertise and company name to email@example.com
If you haven’t already, please read « La charte Work’n’Share »:
- The access card lets you open the door without entering a code. Your access card is personal and should not be shared with anybody.
- For security reasons : from 10:00 pm – 07:00 am – 7/7, a camera is activated to record movement in the lobby
- Please leave the space as you’d like to find it! Thank you
- If you’re the last person to go, use the goodbye checklist – look on the wall next to the main entrance
- Don’t forget to wash your dishes ! We have 2 dishwashers !
- Coffee and tea and fresh fruit are complimentary !
- We recycle PET bottles (white trashcan), glass (behind the door in the main hall), paper and aluminium (cardboards box next to the PET trashcan) in the cafeteria area
Useful tip: there’s a hidden cupboard behind both toilets (next to the neon light) with new toilet paper rolls !
You can check meeting rooms availability and reserve them online: https://worknshare.ch/booking
Nomad and Resident plans have 10 hours included per month. Daily pass plans and extra hours can be booked at a reduced price.
Join us for lunch every day, or for the apéro every Friday evening starting at around 17h.
Welcome breakfast for newcomers is organized every 1st Thursdays of the month. It is an occasion to spread the word about your news and share update of your project.
Upcoming events are announced on the board on the Window of cafeteria, feel free to publish yours on our social Networks.
Don’t hesitate to share our posts! #worknshare
- Google Group: This is where we’re sending a monthly newsletter and important communication such as door code changes, event invitations, etc. Click here to subscribe.
- Slack: This is where coworkers can chat! Click here to join the group.
- Blog: https://worknshare.ch/blog/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/worknshare
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/grps/Work-n-Share-Espace-Coworking-8387873
Screens, keyboards, mice
There are a couple of screens/keyboards/mice available on nomads desk on a first come, first served basis.!
More cables, keaboard, charger etc are available in the cafeteria cupboard
The printer (HP PageWide Pro MFP 772-777) is free to use with a limit of 50 pages per month. Large number of copy printing and professional reproduction are prohibited.
Any problem to print: ask friendly for support to a coworker or send us a mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
You probably already know the code if you’re reading that !
There are displayed on the pillars of our open space and meeting rooms
Need a coworking space for a couple of days in another city or even another country? Work’n’Share is part of Coworking Visa program. It allows you to use other coworking spaces around the world for free for a set number of days (usually 3).
THE ROLLING CHEF : Foodtruck every Thursday. Get your discount by announcing you are a Work’n’Share coworkers.
KUSMI TEA – Lausanne Boutique offers you a -10% discount with your Work’n’Share access card.
COWORKERS CORNER – BUSINESS SUPPORT : Some of coworkers’ activities might be an helpful resources for your project development. ASK FOR SUPPORT HERE – We will put you in contact directly. (Accounting, Communication and Marketing, IT development, Legal compliance, HR expertise, Sponsoring etc.)
When La Muse Lausanne (one of the first coworking spaces in Lausanne) announced it would close its door, several coworkers decided that it was not over. The community spirit was so good and they were so thrilled by that coworking thing that they decided to open their own space. A few dreams (and a lot of work) later, Work’n’Share was born!
Work’n’Share is a registered non profit organization (association).
Work’n’Share is a founding member of the Coworking Switzerland association promoting awareness of coworking in Switzerland and facilitating networking amongst coworking spaces and coworkers in all language regions.
Be part of the association by asking information to the « comité »: email@example.com
ANY SUGGESTION? NEED MORE INFO?
Work’n’Share is yours so make your voice heard! Don’t hesitate to reach anyone from the « comité »!
You could also send us a mail: firstname.lastname@example.org