- Retrouvez-nous jeudi 26 janvier à 18:30 pour rencontrer Yelena Ganshof :
- Yelena’s rich international career spans an impressive range of disciplines from the financial and diplomacy sectors to branding and marketing experience in the retail and fashion world. Siberian by origin, she has over 15 years experience living and working in the USA, Russia, Singapore and Switzerland.
- With a first degree in International Economic Relations from Russia and a Master’s degree in Economics from the US, Yelena first applied her education, intuition and business credentials to groundbreaking project in the US-Russian diplomatic circles and investment research.
- Inspired by a family history of garment design and dressmaking, Yelena’s skills sets also include branding and marketing in the fashion world. While living and working in Singapore, she honed her image and customer service skills on a start-up project for women’s apparel.
- Always mindful of the power of community connections and social marketing, Yelena expanded the brand’s reach by creating (and dressing) an impressive network of international partnerships: celebrities, TV presenters and the Miss Universe organization.
- Certified by London Image Institute, Yelena expanded her career into image consulting. Understanding how the Image Consulting has a transforming power in the lives of people and companies, Yelena understands in a privileged way the needs of her clients, knowing exactly how to help them.
- CHF 25 /participant
- CHF 40 /couple
- PAYPAL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Au programme de cet atelier :
How your image influences perception?
Why you never get a second chance to make a first impression?
- Psychology of colors
What is your message to the world ?
- Levels of business dress
How to shop in your wardrobe ?
- What to learn from top ten mistakes made by candidates at job interviews?